• Antibacterial and mould resistant
• Water repellent
• Resistant to freeze/thaw cycles
• Free from hazardous silicaceous fine quartz dust
• Good application and wash-off properties
• Smooth surface and wide colour range
• For interior, exterior and under water
• Fulfils the requirements of EN 13888, CG2WA
• For joints from 1 – 6 mm wide
• Vapor permeable
• Suitable for floor and wall heating
• EC1R: very low emission
• Colours matched to the DEKOSIL silicone system
DEKOGROUT is suitable for grouting glass mosaic, vitrified and fully vitrified clay tiles, brick tiles, tile slips, floor clinkers in bathrooms, showers and living rooms, on terraces, balconies and loggia.
As well as facades, in swimmingpools, commercial areas, and on heated and flow screeds. Furthermore DEKOGROUT is suitable for jointing of natural stones, if the product-specific properties of the natural stone material permit this and discolouration (i.e. through stones physical characteristics) can be eliminated.
1 x 5kg bag will grout roughly 5m2 of Morrocan Encaustic Cement tiles.
PLEASE NOTE: The colours shown in this chart are reproduced as real as possible, but they are indicative only. They must in any event be verified by the end user, who assumes all liabilities deriving from utilization of the product.