This product is available as a special order and can be pre-ordered. Please note pre-orders can take 2-8 weeks to arrive at our warehouse, including samples. If purchasing a sample from a range that has a selection of colours please state which sample colour you would like in the purchase notes. Full orders containing both in stock items and preorder products will ship once the preorder product arrives at our warehouse. For a more accurate time estimate please call us on +353 51 354905.
Botament AE Sealing and Decoupling Membrane. Price per meter. Roll width 1 meter.
Botament AE Sealing and Decoupling Membrane is a universal composite sealant used under tiles and natural stone coverings, both in interior and exterior areas. The product is suitable for the waterproofing of wall and floor areas in private or commercial zones, and can also be used to seal areas which are subject to heavy water loads in connection with chemical exposure as for example in canteen kitchens.
- For damp locations, balconies and terraces
- Highly tear-proof
- Quickly and easily fitted
- Extremely good ageing stability
- High chemical resistance
- concrete, lightweight concrete, and porous concrete
- fresh concrete (age ≥ 3 month)
- joint full brickwork
- cement screeds and calcium sulphate screeds
- mixed substrates
- plasters of the mortar categories CS II, CS III and CS IV in accordance with EN 998 (compressive strength ≥ 2.5 N/mm²)
- old tiling
- building boards
- fibre cement boards
- gypsum plaster boards
- gypsum walls
- mastic asphalt screeds (IC 10)
- magnesia screeds
For technical data sheet please click here.