1. How can I order a sample?
Up to 3 sample Moroccan tiles can be ordered from our website www.besttile.ie free of charge. You will only need to pay for transport €11 ireland, €15 Uk. Please use the coupon code 'SAMPLE' at checkout.
2. Can I get a custom design?
Yes. You can create any pattern or range of colours you want.
If a new mold (design) is needed, €100 charge will apply.
If using an existing mold (design) there is no extra charge.
Wait time for special orders is 10 to 12 weeks.
3. How many tiles are in a square meter?
There are 25 tiles in a square meter of the 20 x 20cm tiles and 29 tiles in a square meter of the hexagonal tiles
4. What size are the tiles?
Square tiles are 200 x 200 x 16 mm. hexagonal tiles are 20cm at shortest point and 23cm at longest point
5. What weight are the Moroccan tiles?
1 tile is 1.4kg
6. Do the Moroccan tiles need to be sealed?
Yes. If using outside a sealer with uv protection is needed. Please see installation and maintenance section of our website. http://besttile.ie/Cement-Tile-Fitting-Sealing-and-Maintenance
7. Are the Moroccan tiles suitable for walls, floors, bathroom walls and floors?
Yes. A good quality flexible adhesive is needed. The surface may or may not need to be primed. Your tiler should advise on this. Moroccan tiles need to be sealed correctly. Please see installation and maintenance section of our website. http://besttile.ie/Cement-Tile-Fitting-Sealing-and-Maintenance
8. How do I calculate delivery cost?
Measure the area in sqm. Multiply by 25/29 pieces( depending on whether they are square or hexagonal). Multiply by 1.4 kgs.
For example: Area 12 sqm X 25(pieces) X 1.4 (kgs weight) = 420 kgs
Go to delivery section of website. http://besttile.ie/delivery-information
Details of weight classes and area zones are outlined here.
9. Can I select a mix of patterns?
Yes. Please see the simulator section of our website. http://besttile.ie/simulator
You can design any combination you prefer.
10. Are the Moroccan tiles suitable outside?
Yes. A uv protection sealer is advised. When using Moroccan tiles outside it is important to maintain the sealant protection, otherwise sudden damage or frost damage may occur. It is recommended resealing of Moroccan tiles used outside every 1 to 2 years.
13. How long does delivery take?
1-2 working days within Ireland. 3 – 4 working days in the UK. Please click here for our Tracking and Shipping information page.
14. Can you deliver worldwide?
Contact us via email email@example.com . We will try and provide a competitive quote for delivery.
15. Are these tiles suitable for wood burning stoves?
Yes, once they are installed and sealed appropriately. Your tiling contractor can advise on procedures.
16. Are the cement tiles suitable for use with underfloor heating?
Yes they work well. Flexible adhesive and grout will be required. Also an expansion joint on the perimeter of the floor is advisable.
17. How do i know the availability of each item?
Once you select the item you want, quantity in stock is displayed in amount of pieces. There are 25 pieces in 1sqm.
18. What happens if i apply too much or too little sealant?
Please see the fitting, sealing and maintenance guidelines on our website.
19. What is the slip rating of the Moroccan Encaustic Cement Tiles?
Slip Resistance Testing was undertaken in accordance with BS 7976-2:2002+A1:2013 and The UK Slip Resistance Group Guidelines, Issue 5/2016.
- For shod pedestrians this surface would be equivalent to a floor that has an R11 rating (PTV 34-50) (DIN 51130:2004).
- For barefoot pedestrians this surface is equivalent to a floor that has a C rating (PTV – 45+) (DIN 51097: 1992).
The testing took place at Quin Friction Laboratories, Unit 4 Rathbeg, Bandon Road, Kinsale, Co. Cork.
If none of the above satisfies your query please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Hotmail and Outlook account holders will need to add email@example.com to their contacts list in order to send and receive emails from Best Tile
Alternatively call our showrooms 00-353-51-354905
Opening Hours: Mon – Fri 9.00 – 5.30, Sat 9.30 – 5.00