Dublin Best Tile Ltd
Vat Number:. 6402072S
Company Registration Number: 382072
Showroom Address: Unit 1D, Esker Business Park, Six Cross Roads, Waterford. Ireland.
Store Room Address: Lear Avenue, Airport Business Park, Airport Road, Waterford, Ireland.
First of all :
Upon opening your newly arrived tiles and adoring their beauty we request you adhere to the following steps,
Please take a moment to inspect the pieces before accepting them
Once you have received and inspected the pieces, you have 12 hours to report any issues
Once you've inspected your tiles and are pleased with them, store them properly whilst you await your installation date.
Cases of cement tiles should be stored in a dry area, avoid getting them wet.
Avoid moisture and dampness or your tiles will stain, colour fade, or damage the surface of the tile leaving pitting and cracks.
Variations & Finished
A shade variation is inherent in the manufacture of tiles.
Handmade Moroccan Tiles may consist of the following,
Variations in shade, thickness and pattern.
Irregular edges & or chipped edges
Cracked or Crazed surfaces
These qualities and imperfections are all part of the natural appeal of your own individual hand made
cement tiles and would not be considered defects.
2-3 % breakage is standard
Dust and residue may be present, simply clean the tiles prior to installation,
Any stubborn residue thats apparent use water & rub the residue with 400 grit sandpaper to remove.
Given that each individual piece is handmade we highly recommend blending in the pieces from various
boxes which is key to ensuring the combination of shape, colour and shade pleases your aesthetic senses.
We also recommend once the tiles have arrived your release them into the environment which they will be
laid which will encourage them to absorb the humidity of the chosen area before they are installed.
Awareness of Materials
Best Tile will not be responsible for material that has been used in any way cut or installed. Please
express any concern you have before cutting or installing the material as we cannot offer a return
on products that have already been used or altered. We hold no responsibility for materials that are
installed even where the tiles are incorrect, damaged or for any other reason unacceptable. Best tile
will not pay for or perform any installation under any of the circumstances outlined above.
Terms & Conditions
1. No goods will be taken back unless agreed by Management.
2. A refund will be given on any unopened boxes of tiles returned after completion of your job within 30 days of PURCHASE date. NO adhesive or grout will be accepted for refund.
3. A restocking charge of 10% may be applied where the size of refund is considered excessive.
4. No refunds without a valid receipt and please retain your invoice as proof of purchase.
5. NO CASH REFUNDS, a cheque will be posted within 10 working days, if payment was made by card/Paypal we will refund the card/Paypal.
6. Under no circumstances will non-stock items including motifs be accepted for return or exchange.
7. Due to the fragile nature nature of the pieces and their individual qualities we do not accept returns on our moroccan encaustic cement range.
8. The company gives no warranty in respect of crazing, shading in tiles or other defects and all goods are sold subject only to the manufacturers guarantee and conditions. A shade variation is inherent in the manufacture of tiles, including man-made tiles such as porcelain, glass, encaustic, cement & ceramic.
9. Shades of colour are seen differently on computer monitors and therefore customers should purchase a sample before making a final selection for purchase.
10. Customers must ensure that they have an acceptable blend of colour and quantities BEFORE fixing tiles as no claim can be entertained once tiles have been affixed.
11. Orders accepted and promises of delivery given are conditional upon our being able to secure the necessary materials and we are absolved from responsibility for delays arising through risks and uncertainties of manufacture, strikes, accidents or other causes beyond our control.
12. Claims for damaged or incorrect materials will not be accepted unless made at the time of purchase or delivery. Comprehensive photographic evidence is required by us to claim from our transport company insurance.
13. Customers are requested to check quantities of goods supplied at time of purchase or delivery as no queries can be entertained at a later date.
14. A sufficient quantity of material should be purchased at any one time. No guarantee can be given that an item will remain in stock.
15. Please note that Best Tile does not tile, nor do they have any tiler employed. Whilst we try our best to recommend quality tilers, we cannot be responsible for their actions as they are self-employed.
16. Claims for damage caused by lack of compliance to our fitting, sealing and maintenance recommendations will not be accepted.
17. Due to variations in colour from production batches. Best Tile can not guarantee colour matches between a sample and a full order, especially if there is a long time period between customer ordering a sample and receiving their order.
18. Due to the composition of the products we sell all items should be inspected upon delivery and damaged goods should be be noted on delivery documentation.
19. If damaged goods are signed for without inspection and not noted on delivery documentation, liability for any damage or loss lies with the buyer.
20. Best Tile must receive comprehensive photographic evidence of damaged goods within 12 hours of delivery in order for us to lodge a claim against our transport company.
21. Any claims for damages after 12 hours will not be accepted.
22. Best Tile will not accept any claims for damaged goods once goods are signed for without inspection.
23. Please ensure there is someone at the delivery address to receive goods.
24. There will be a charge for redelivery of goods if delivery address is unattended.
25. When sending larger samples sometimes Best Tile will cut the samples to make packaging easier.
26. These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory or Common Law Rights and do not affect your rights under the Sales of Goods Act, 1893 as amended.